Say hi at firstname.lastname@example.org
Sometimes We Talk ...
We're always eager to spread the good word of play — be it for tabletop, language, RPG or larp. Here's a taste:
▪ Living Games 2018: Keynote
▪ 2018 Full Indie Summit: Language in Games
▪ Indiecade 2017: Language Game Design Microtalk
▪ Metatopia 2017. Game Evolution: The Process Of Design Iteration with Jason Morningstar
▪ 2016 GenCon Industry Insiders. Panels given include: Language and Games, Designing with Empathy, Gaming & Community, Improv for Roleplaying, Beyond Combat
Sometimes We Podcast ...
Consulting Design and Language Work
In addition, we're always excited to work with external companies for design work, especially on projects that incorporate playful use of language and cryptography in their work.
To date we've worked with multiple digital and analogue companies including Gallium, John Wick Presents, AEG, and Evil Hat Productions. If you're interested in working with us, drop us a line at email@example.com .